A great smile can leave a lasting impression on others and allow you to feel confident and attractive when you smile, laugh, and interact in social and professional settings.
If certain imperfections are keeping you from achieving a bright smile, schedule an appointment with our dentist who has helped all kinds of patients create the smiles of their dreams, from home-makers to businessmen and women right here at our El Paso dental office! Our dentist and his team can deliver cosmetic dentistry that will provide you with the smile you’ve always wanted.
Some of the cosmetic dentistry services we provide here at Dentist Near Me in El Paso are listed below.
- Teeth Whitening – Zoom! professional Teeth Whitening is a form of in-office laser treatment. It lightens the staining or discoloration of your tooth enamel. It is a simple, non-invasive procedure that usually takes about an hour. The process combines a special UV lamp, referred to as a Zoom light or Zoom laser, with a hydrogen peroxide-based whitening gel. Using both, our dentist will bleach each and every tooth and produce a brighter smile up to 8 shades lighter by the end of the treatment.
- Invisalign® – Invisalign treatment is the process of wearing a series of clear, removable aligners that will gradually straighten your teeth. No brackets and wires, and none of the restrictions that come with metal braces. Invisalign clear aligners are FDA-approved and contain no BPA, BPS, latex, or gluten. They are thin, clear, and fit snugly over your teeth, making them virtually invisible.
- Porcelain Veneers – Dental veneers are a solution to helping you achieve the look you desire. They are a popular choice for those with chipped teeth, gap teeth, or misshaped teeth. Dental veneers are thin covers that adhere to the front of the tooth to give teeth a more classically shaped look. Dentist Near Me offesr a variety of dental veneer options to choose from. Talk to our dentist about what’s best for you.
- Dental Bonding – Dental bonding is the practice of using composite resin to fix minor chips or cracks on your teeth. The composite resin is pliable, allowing the doctor to mold it into any shape and polish it to any shade. Once the doctor is ready with the resin, they can use a light to “set” the bonding, hardening it.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Both dental bridges and dental crowns make use of dental implant prosthetic devices to bring back your beautiful smile. A crown is used when a tooth is damaged or fractured, while a bridge is used when one or more than one tooth is missing.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the closest you can get to your original healthy, natural teeth. Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that provide a permanent base for fixed, replacement teeth. Compared to dentures, bridges, and crowns, dental implants are a popular and 98% effective long-term solution for people who suffer from missing teeth, failing teeth, or chronic dental problems.
- Implant Dentures – Implant-supported dentures are the best option for individuals who are missing many teeth and are seeking an affordable solution to significantly improve their ability to chew and smile. The support of dental implants allows the dental fixture to be shaped into a horseshoe, reducing the bulkiness and opening the palate to create more space for the tongue and a better ability to taste food. Implant-supported dentures are sturdier and do not require any kind of adhesive.
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Right for You?
Do you wonder if cosmetic dentistry is the right choice for you or a family member? If you wish to improve the appearance of your smile to help with confidence and feeling great, you should consider cosmetic dentistry as your best option. At Dentist Near Me in El Paso, TX, our friendly team of professionals will deliver the smile you’ve always wanted. Our dental team will offer treatment choices that make sense for you and your personal goals.
To know if cosmetic dentistry is right for you, schedule a consultation today. We will examine your teeth and gums and review the characteristics of your smile that you wish to improve. Both you and the dentist will consider tooth shape, size and alignment, small flaws, tooth color, and more. Together, you will arrive at a plan which delivers excellent results!
Schedule a Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation
With cosmetic dentistry, we can transform your smile so that you can enjoy a greater sense of self-confidence. Our dentist in El Paso will help you select the most suitable treatment for your oral health goals. Call (915) 213-5480 to schedule your cosmetic dentistry consultation. We proudly serve the greater El Paso area, including Horizon, Socorro, and San Elizario Texas.